Thursday 8 May 2014

BOUT OF BOOKS 10!


ANOTHER READ-A-THON TIME!!!

I had a great time doing Dewey's 24-hour Read-a-thon last month, but it ended up soooo fast. So I thought why not participate in one more read-a-thon this year, especially in one week-long kind.
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

 I've participated in this read-a-thon last year, but unofficialy, just like a reader, because I was (and still is) an avid booktube viewer and that's where I first heard about this event.=) (well, that's what I remember..It may be from some blog, that I'm following/followed...)
 I think now, since I've joined booktube (or at least trying to) and have some kind of a book blog (^.^), it can be more fun, then just commenting and reading on my own.

 I don't have a tbr for this read-a-thon at the moment. Will post it the day before (if I menage to create it, you know I'm a moody reader). =) And my 2 goals are to read as much as I can and watch less YT videos (it's distracting).

 Hope we'll have fun together.
You can join, too. Here's a link to SIGN UP post. And you can also find a lot of useful info on official website (blog).

O.k. That's it for today. 

TELL ME IN COMMENTS, IF YOU DECIDED TO JOIN IN? AND WHAT YOUR GOALS ARE? ALSO, IF YOU WROTE A BLOG POST OR FILMED A VIDEO ON THIS TOPIC, I'D LOVE TO WATCH IT.=)

Have an amazing day, awesome book and READS!

No comments:

Post a Comment